The Cottonwood Room
The Cottonwood Room is a private room that was originally part of the historic Pioneer House, this is the only room situated on the cooler north side. From your private porch nestled amongst the bushes, you can take in the view of the Escalante Canyon and the daily life of rural Main Street - USA, which is very quiet at night.
All rooms have a private entrance, bathroom, and large shower. The Cottonwood Room is on the Garden level, with 2 steps up to your covered patio and bistro table.
A 2-night minimum often applies, unless 1-night spaces are available. Please refer to our reservation calendar.
PET ALLOWED-See details under policies/pet policy.
For information about the accessibility of our property, view our accessibility details.
- Private Garden Level Porch Entries
- Private Bathrooms & Large Showers
- Coffeemaker, small fridge & Supplies
- Wide Screen Roku TV (bring passwords) and Internet
- Hair Dryers, Robes, Dressers & Closets
- Air Conditioning, Heat & Ceiling Fans
- Indoor & Outdoor Bistro Tables & Chairs
- Quality Linens & Bedding
- Shaded gardens, hammock, BBQ, etc